Everyone gives differently
Host A Fundraiser
Sometimes giving our own funds isn't in the budget, but celebrating The Lady Alliance Foundation fits every budget!
Whether you're asking for your birthday gifts to be donations to our scholarship program, your hosting a group spin class and donating the proceeds, or enjoying a film night with your community - we thank you for raising funds for The Lady Alliance Foundation!
By supporting our scholarships, you can help us provide educational opportunities for women+ in the outdoors. Your donations will not only change an individual's life, but the face of leadership in the outdoors as well. Join us in this mission of changing lives by supporting our scholarship fund.
1) Celebrating your special day by asking for your gifts to be in the form of donations to The Lady Alliance Foundation.
2) Working with a spin, yoga, or pilates studio, a climbing gym, or another group activity location and donating a portion of the registration fees to The Lady Alliance Foundation in collaboration with your host.
3) Hosting a speaker series or conference with ticket proceeds going to our scholarship program.
5) Hosting a film night with ticket proceeds supporting our cause.
1) Your fundraiser should use the verbiage " Proceeds support The Lady Alliance Foundation Scholarships helping change the face of leadership in the outdoors."
2) Please do not refer to yourself or your event as a "Partner" of The Lady Alliance Foundation - our partner terminology is saved for our Amplify and Activate partnership levels.
3) If you are advertising that your fundraiser will be donating to The Lady Alliance Foundation, please follow through and donate your proceeds to The Lady Alliance Foundation. No donation is too small, every dollar counts when helping support our mission!
Women⁺ Reached, Together
WHO WE ARE
We are a nonprofit aiming to support, amplify and inspire individuals and communities to build a more inclusive and equitable outdoor industry.
We aim to do this through our two main pillars:
Local Grassroot Events: Each of our active chapters across Canada host local, grassroot, community-based meetups once a month to help build confidence, introduce newcomers to outdoor sports and connect the local community through adventure.
Scholarships: By helping to amplify the BIPOC community into leadership positions within the outdoor industry by minimizing financial barriers to entry through educational and gear-based scholarships.
Together we overcome our own personal, societal and financial barriers to inclusivity and equity in the outdoors.
Because we are truly stronger together.